Provides training and support to assigned Retail employees as needed. Reviews current operational requirements for accuracy, compliance, and employee ease with a customer focus while assisting with the implementation of processes and best practices. Seeks operational and service improvements, reporting findings to management and works toward resolution.
Job Responsibilities –
Conducts on-going training and support for new and existing Retail employees.
Develops and maintains training material as needed for Retail and deposit staff to comply with current operational sales and service standards.
Collaborates with Retail staff to reinforce training and enhance employee development, reporting findings to Management.
Seeks operational and service improvements, reporting findings to Management and works toward resolution with staff and support areas.
Collaborates with associates in assigned markets on a regular basis to ensure that new programs, procedures, and policies are understood.
Participates in branch meetings and sales activities as assigned.
Facilitates Connections training for all associates.
Coordinates Retail Mentor program.
Ensures that own work as well the financial institution is in compliance with applicable regulations directly or through subordinates.
All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities –
• Must maintain knowledge of current bank regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Must be flexible as traveling and scheduling changes will occur.
• Must possess thorough understanding of all deposit accounts and other products and services offered by the bank.
• Must possess basic understanding of bank operations, branch operations, and teller operations,
• Must be able to follow guidelines and assist with the writing and implementation of new guidelines.
• Must be professional at all times and display a positive example for others.
• Must possess good interpersonal skills.
• Must possess ability to use good judgment and discretion.
• Must possess ability to learn new tasks and computer programs quickly and retain information.
• Must possess knowledge of standard office equipment including computer, ten key adding machine, typewriter, fax machine, scanner and copy machine.
• Must possess knowledge of computers and computer operations MS Office software.
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess good organizational skills.
• Must possess ability to perform detailed tasks with accuracy.
Working Conditions and/or Physical Requirements –
• Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines for department/project goals.
• Ability to work flexible schedules.
• Ability to read and interpret a IT document.
• Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions.
• Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 50 pounds if required to perform the essential job functions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
• 3 or more years Retail Banking or Financial Services Industry related experience required.
• Previous experience in corporate training, curriculum and material development preferred.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.